aboutchatlinksarchives


Thursday, July 23, 2009
gaaaah. XD @ 4:50 AM

It’s been a long time since my last blog. :D so I’ll make this one long. :))

I want to start blabbering about my week.


Monday - July 20

My little brother's 13th birthday. & first day of monthly exams.

I bought a cake for him as a gift.

Tuesday - July 21

Last day of monthly exams. went to festi after exams with Edzhie and MamiKat. We’re supposed to watch Hannah Montana. But unfortunately, walang Hannah Montana sa festi. Even in ATC, wala din daw. We bought books na lang. I bought July issue og Candy mag. :D


Wednesday- July22

Some of the exam results we’re given. I was disappointed with my test result. Now I can feel. I won’t be in the Top 10 anymore. I guess I’ll just do all my best next time. :D

TLE time. The worst part of my day. BLAAAH. At that moment isa lang nasa isip ko. One thing’s for sure. Magsusumbong to sa nanay ko. And LAGOT AKO. T.T unfortunately tama hula ko. Nasa kotse pa lang kami pauwi. Sermon na. :(( basta. Chorvaa.


Thursday- July 23

CSA Biñan, has a confirmed case of A(H1N1). They want to keep the person anonymous. My mom said, it’s for the sake of the person daw. Baka daw kasi pandirihan or chorva kapag nalaman ng mga students. Kawawa naman siya. Sana gumaling na siya. Anyway, I felt mixed emotions upon hearing the news. =)). I feel happy. :D because we don’t have classes for 10 days. J) and I feel sad because unfortunately I will not be given allowance for 10 days. Imagine 100x10? :D but actually, if you’ll not count the weekends. It’s only 6 days. :D and lastly, hindi ko makikita inspirations ko. =)) HAHAHA. And isa pa pala . I’ll miss my friends. T.T hindi to drama. =)) seriously. 10 days akong hindi tatawa ng usual na tawa ko kapag kasama ko friends ko. Haha. I’ll miss our lunch time na naghihingian ng baon. Ano ba yan. Hindi pa naman March. Siguro kasi unusual lang. biglaan yung suspension eh. :D



`I’m running out of words. :D


about
fearless.

Maria Jemil A. Napay | 18

♕Facebook
♥Twitter

Happiness isn't about getting what you want all the time, it's about loving what you have.

create &inspire.