aboutchatlinksarchives


Sunday, March 27, 2011
Tonight we gon' be in on the floor. @ 6:35 AM

It's been long long time since my last blog post. I've been too lazy to write and blab here.

Last final exam on Tuesday, Accounting baby. Lord, please let me pass this subject together with my other 5 subjects. Please? I don't want to disappoint my parents. I feel sorry for them who is very hardworking just to make sure that me and my brother could study in a decent school yet here comes me who doesn't study well and give them disappointments. I'm actually planning to shift to another course next semester and apply for a scholarship.

Anyway, it's been a year since I graduated from high school. I really miss being a high school student. Before, I never felt worried about my grades. I always knew that I will pass that subject and I will not get a failing grade. I miss how chillax I was before and I miss hanging out with my high school friends everyday. I miss eating street foods every dismissal. I miss our trainings in Baila. I miss everything about high school. I think I still can't get over the fact that I'm in college now and an incoming Sophomore.

I love these crazy girls to death. ♥

about
fearless.

Maria Jemil A. Napay | 18

♕Facebook
♥Twitter

Happiness isn't about getting what you want all the time, it's about loving what you have.

create &inspire.