about
● chat
● links
● archives
Friday, October 16, 2009
I think I' falling for you. Ö @ 5:24 AM
Supposed to be, this was my blog yesterday. Unfortunately, the effin SmartBro ran out of load. Xd so here it goes anyway...
October 15, 2009
AAHH. I'm confused. I dunno what I'm feeling right now. It's all mixed up. Anyway, here's the lyrics of Colbie Calliat's Fallin for you. The lyrics explains what I feel for him. And what I want to tell him. Ö
I don’t know butI think I maybeFallin’ for youDropping so quickly
Maybe I should
Keep this to myself
Waiting ’til I
Know you better
I am tryingNot to tell youBut I want toI’m scared of what you’ll saySo I’m hiding what I’m feelingBut I’m tired ofHolding this inside my headI’ve been spending all my timeJust thinking about yaI don’t know what to doI think I’m fallin’ for youI’ve been waiting all my life
and now I found ya
I don’t know what to do
I think I’m fallin’ for you
I’m fallin’ for you
As I’m standing here
And you hold my handPull me towards youAnd we start to danceAll around us
I see nobody
Here in silence
It’s just you and me
I’m trying
Not to tell you
But I want to
I’m scared of what you’ll say
So I’m hiding what I’m feeling
But I’m tired of
Holding this inside my head
I’ve been spending all my time
Just thinking about ya
I don’t know what to do
I think I’m fallin’ for you
I’ve been waiting all my life
and now I found ya
I don’t know what to do
I think I’m fallin’ for you
I’m fallin’ for you
Oh
I just can’t take itMy heart is racingThe emotions keep spinning outI’ve been spending all my time
Just thinking about ya
I don’t know what to do
I think I’m fallin’ for you
I’ve been waiting all my life
and now I found ya
I don’t know what to do
I think I’m fallin’ for you
I’m fallin’ for you
I can’t stop thinking about it
I want you all around me
And now I just can’t hide it
I think I’m fallin’ for you (x2)
I’m fallin’ for you
Ooohhh
Oh no no
Oooooohhh
Oh
I’m fallin’ for youUuhh, anyway, Thank God it's already Thursday. My DLSUCET is on Sunday. Ohmyy, wish me luck. Pray for me. I'll do anything to pass that test. Aand Periodical Exams next week too. I feel lazy to study. I might have failing grades again. I know I'm not doing my best. I dunno, I just feel soo lazy when it comes to studying. I know I should start to change this attitude. I might not pass in any school. Hahaha. Joke.
Another thing, this boy is making my feelings for him more stronger. I dunno, I can't even forget him. I've tried so many times, but in the end . It'll always end up that I'll fall for him again and again. And just this morning, I gave my recoletter for him. My friends are saying "Wala bang hug?" I want to do it that time, but it felt like he might not hug back. Then, lunch time we go back again to their classroom to give Reena, Edz and Kat's letters for him. I gave him the letter and he was nagdadrama. Telling us that he'll miss us. whatev. Then when we were saying our goodbye's to him. I turned to him and acted like I wanted a hug. And fortunately he hugged back. I can't explain my feelings that time. Eventhough we hugged only for a short time, it really really made my day. :) After that we acted naturally then.... I screamed as if there's no tomorrow. hahaha. joke. That really made me smile. The feeling was not like what i used to feel wehenever i feel kilig. It's like nakakatouch. Honestly, 'twas the first time that we hugged. I know I might sound so exaged. Only a hug made my day so complete. 'Twas so big deal for me. I hope how we treat each other won't change. :P
And lastly, I dunno what to do. I'm so confused. I still have this feelings for this boy then i'm falling for another boy. AAAHH.
`So there, long post. It's for me anyway. So that I can always remember this day. :)
Sweetdreams.