aboutchatlinksarchives


Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Sweet Escape. @ 6:02 AM

I'm craving for sweets right now! I want to try lots of foods that I haven't tried eating yet. If only I have lots and lots of money, maybe I could try everything that I wanted to eat. *sigh* For now, I'll just list everything that I wanted to eat. But I'm still craving for sweets and I really want to eat everything that I want. :D

So, here are all the food that I want to eat. RIGHT. NOW. :>

Cotton Candy. I missed eating this.


Macarons. I haven't tried eating one yet. I want to try one, ASAP!

Cupcakes. I was watching DC cupcakes the other day, and I just want to eat one right now.

Banana Split. I haven't tried eating one yet. This one looks delicious.

Strawberries! I love strawberries. Everytime a family member will go to Baguio, I always request for a strawberry as a pasalubong. :p

I think this one's a strawberry sundae. It looks delicious. I want to try this one! *drools*

My forever favorite: Starbucks' Belgian Waffle. I'm always craving for this one. This will always be my favorite food, ever. :D

K, so, mas lalo ako nagutom. *drooooolsss*


about
fearless.

Maria Jemil A. Napay | 18

♕Facebook
♥Twitter

Happiness isn't about getting what you want all the time, it's about loving what you have.

create &inspire.