aboutchatlinksarchives


Friday, October 16, 2009
Unlucky Day. @ 5:29 AM

okaay I'm going to blab about my unlucky day.

We had our mass in the morning. yadda yadda. After the mass we decided to ate lunch because we're going to change to type A at lunch. So there, yadda yadda.Then.... when I opened my bag, I saw my wallet half-opened. The zipper was not closed properly. All I have in mind is "sht, bakit bukas to." When I opened it. I saw that may 120php was gone and there were just my coins. Then I told Kat that my money is missing. When she checked her wallet, her 120php is also missing. Then, next Reena checked her wallet and found out her money is also missing. Then we told Ciara about the incident and then she checked her bag and found out that her money was also missing. Then Claudine looked at her wallet and founf out that her money was also missing. Ö GRABE. All I can think that time is, bakit ganun? ang dami namin! We asked the others and fortunately, wala na daw nawawalan. We reported it to Ms. Velasco immediately. Fortunately my mom was in the feculty room so I reported her what happened. Then.. yadda yadda. In the end, wala na rin kaming magagawa. Yung nakakagulat lang doon. Yung mga upuan ng nawalan ay malayo sa door. 3 of us were near the AC (including me) and the other 2 were in the middle row. Iniisip namin, hindi nagmamadali yung suspect. Nakapaglibot-libot pa siya siguro sa room. And pera lang talaga habol niya. Kasi hindi naman niya kinuha yung mga gadgets. Nakakadisappoint lang. Kahit 120 lang nawala sa akin. Malaking bagay na yun. Pera yun eh. Anyway, eto nalang masasabi ko. Kung nangangailangan ng pera yung kumuha sana naman gumawa nlng siya ng paraan sa magandang way. At sana karmahin siya. Anyway, my mom told me "Di bale yung karma nun sa kanya doble doble"

`okaay. sori. ganito pala feeling kapag nawalan ka. Ö

about
fearless.

Maria Jemil A. Napay | 18

♕Facebook
♥Twitter

Happiness isn't about getting what you want all the time, it's about loving what you have.

create &inspire.