aboutchatlinksarchives


Wednesday, October 12, 2011
No, I'm not lucky. I'm blessed. @ 7:29 AM


I’m 18!!! Thank you Lord for giving me 18 wonderful years of life. All the ups and downs for the past 18 years. Thank you for always being there by my side. I’m ready for whatever challenge you will give me. I would not be like this if it weren’t for you. You give me strength to hold on and never give up despite the trials that I have encountered. And thank you so much for blessing me with much more than what I deserve. From my parents, to my brother, to my friends and to all the material things that I have. I love you so much Papa God. <3
Anyway, there’s nothing special in being 18… I think? Exept for the fact that I am legal now. Feeling ko wala namang nagbago sa buhay ko. Siguro magmamature lang yung pas-iisip ko. Na sana matupad na agad. Nakakapagod na yung pagigin immature pagdating sa pagdedecide ng mga bagay bagay. Minsan kaya ako nahihirapan dahil sa mga decisions ko na agad agad kong ginagawa na hindi ko man lang naiisip yung consequences. Oh well. I’ve learned my lessons already. And it’s part of life. Ays lang yan. Keri lang. 

Kuntento na ako sa kung anong meron ako ngayon. Masaya ang buhay ko at nakukuha ko kahit papano mga gusto ko. Isa nalang yata ang kulang… boyfriend. Hello. Asan ka na? Ang tagal mo naman dumating. Hehehe. :P 

about
fearless.

Maria Jemil A. Napay | 18

♕Facebook
♥Twitter

Happiness isn't about getting what you want all the time, it's about loving what you have.

create &inspire.