aboutchatlinksarchives


Saturday, October 24, 2009
You and ME @ 5:00 AM

Thank God Periodical exam is over! Tomorrow, USTET naman. o.O Wish me Luck!! :)
Went to Asian and Festival today with Edzhie and Kat. Sayang, wala si Reena. :|
Sembreak na!! whew. This is what I've been waiting for since last week. Eventhough I'll surely miss my friends plus you-know-who. =)) Okay na rin. I really need a break from non-stop studying. =)) Exaged. joke lang. Yung pag-aaral na yun. Bahagya lang. =)) Anyway, I still don't have plans this sembreak. Except on Monday, may swimming ang Ambrose. Sana payagan ako. XD

Goodluck sa lahat ng USTET takers tomorrow. Kasama na ako. Sa December pa yata siya mag-eexam dun. o.O jusko. Last batch pa eh. =))

`I'm running out of words
`Short post. I missed blogging eh. :P

about
fearless.

Maria Jemil A. Napay | 18

♕Facebook
♥Twitter

Happiness isn't about getting what you want all the time, it's about loving what you have.

create &inspire.